Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NORMAN BROWN - SENDING MY LOVE

Smooth jazz guitarist Norman Brown has completed a new album, Sending My Love, which follows 2007's Stay With Me. The latter featured the smooth jazz hits "Let's Take a Ride" and "Pop's New Groove." Sending My Love (Brown's eighth CD) is scheduled to be released on June 22 via the Concord Records label. It includes nine original songs and a cover of Kenny Loggins' "Celebrate Me Home," which was co-written by pianist Bob James. Other songs include "Come Go With Me," "Here's My Number," "Play Time" and "Special Moments," among others. Producers on Sending My Love include Brown, Herman Jackson, Tha Bizness, Lloyd Tolbert, Emmery Williams and Rochella Brown. Musicians include Herman Jackson on keys, Alex Al on bass, Teddy Campbell on drums, Jubu on rhythm guitar, Kevin Richard on percussion, and Melvin Moore III and Rochella Brown on vocals.

Sending My Love track list
1. Come Go With Me (Norman Brown) - 4:04
2. Here's My Number (Norman Brown/Herman Jackson) - 5:47
3. Sending My Love (Norman Brown) - 4:16
4. Celebrate Me Home (Kenny Loggins/Bob James) - 4:41
5. Play Time (Norman Brown/Herman Jackson) - 4:40
6. Special Moments (Norman Brown) - 5:05
7. I'm Pouring My Heart Out (Norman Brown/Melvin Moore III./Floyd E. Bentley III/J. Henderson/Chris Whitacre) - 2:26
8. Thinking About You (Norman Brown) -Â 4:28
9. Coming Back [Return Of The Man] (Norman Brown/Herman Jackson) - 4:10
10. One Last Goodbye (Norman Brown/Melvin Moore III./Floyd E. Bentley III) - 3:46

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...